Frequently Asked Questions on Storage Solutions
Do you have a question about self storage?
Read below for a list of frequently asked questions about how easy and affordable self storage is. Self storage is designed to simply and de-clutter your living or work space. If you have a question and the answer is not listed below, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 875 2233 and one of our friendly staff will be in touch with you.
When is my rent due?
Rent is payable by the last day of the month. Your first payment is due the day you book your self storage unit with Cedar Storage and prior to your storage unit occupation. On site payments can be made by EFT or Cash (EFT is preferred). We have internet facilities on site for your safety and convenience.
What payment methods do we accept at Cedar Storage?
Advance payment on bookings can be made on site via EFT. Cash is most preferred or direct payments to our bank account. We do not accept cheque payments at all. For your convenience we offer a free debit order facility to all our clients.
How does your invoicing work?
You will receive a monthly Tax Invoice via e-mail with our banking details from our accounts department. The billing date is on or before the 20th of each month. If you don't receive your monthly invoice please let us know.
What does the price on your quote include?
All prices quoted include VAT at 14%. The price you see is the price you pay.
Do you have any other costs involved?
At Cedar Storage you pay no additional charges or administration fees to secure your unit. There are also no additional monthly charges if your account is up to date.
How do I book a unit with Cedar Storage?
- From our web page www.cedarstorage.co.za click Book a storage unit.
- You will now see a list of available storage units in our complex. If more than one storage unit is required please contact our friendly Sales Manager on 011 875 2233 and they will assist you in as required. Simply click on the unit of your choice.
- You will now be required to complete your profile by filling all the required fields online. Please include a scanned copy of your ID document for the required checks. While loading your profile you can load your debit order as well.
- Once you have completed your online profile please keep your unique profile login safe.
- Your storage unit is now reserved and you will receive a confirmation e-mail or sms.
- One of our friendly sales people will contact you with the confirmation details of your unit to ensure you have chosen the correct one for your needs.
- After confirmation you will receive an invoice for the first payment. Each invoice will contain our banking details and unique reference No allocated to you. Please use these details when making your payment via EFT.